Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- In Another Act Of Misogynoir, A Black Woman Was Shot In The Leg After She Refused A Man’s Advances
- Christopher John Rogers Is The Latest Designer To Have A Capsule Collection With Taget
- George W. Bush Responds To Folks Trip Trippin on Michelle Obama [VIDEO]
- Black Family Raided By Same Cops Involved In Breonna Taylor’s Death Launches GoFundMe
- Rock-T’s Joke Of The Day: Noah’s Ark [WATCH]
- Prayers: Scottie Pippen’s Son Has Passed Age 33
- DMX’s Fiancee Breaks Her Silence With An Instagram Post
- Whoopi Goldberg Lands Reveals She Is Launching Another Pot Company
- Toni Braxton Rocks Red Hot Bikini, Debuts New Bald Do
- Janet Hubert Lands Regular Role On “The Last O.G.”
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com