Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boyz II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boyz II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Kierra Sheard Shares Details From Her New Book “Big, Bold & Beautiful” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ben Simmons’ Sister Accuses Half Brother of Molestation
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- Danielle Kwateng Is Named The New Executive Editor For Teen Vogue
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- The Voice of “Apu” on ‘The Simpsons’ is Now Making Amends for The Character
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges
- ‘What A Bunch Of B.S.’: Family Of 5-Year-Old Critically Injured In Britt Reid’s DWI Crash Scoffs At Charges
- Lizzo Says Fat People Are Still Getting The “Short End” Of The Body Positivity Movement
- Watch: Sydney Poitier’s Trailblazing Oscar Win Happened On This Day In 1964