Macy Gray stopped by 100.3 WRNB for Working Diva Wednesday with Karen Vaughn to initially speak about her new song and promote her upcoming album, but in Macy Gray fashion, her and Karen got into an array of topics during this conversation.
Macy explained that this was her best album to date just because of the amount of time and experience she now has making music. Then the interview turned a little bit, when Macy asked if Karen was Canadian because the way she said “Out and About”.
They then discussed if there was anymore acting in the near future for Macy, and she revealed her new T.V. show concept where she wants to sit down with guests, have conversations and “smoke a blunt”. This then pivoted into cigar talk, and somehow came full circle to discuss Ancestry.com.
They wrapped up the convo with advice on how to balance a professional career and motherhood.
Check out the extremely entertaining interview above and catch “Working Diva Wednesday” with Karen Vaughn on 100.3 WRNB.
- Kierra Sheard Shares Details From Her New Book “Big, Bold & Beautiful” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Ben Simmons’ Sister Accuses Half Brother of Molestation
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- Danielle Kwateng Is Named The New Executive Editor For Teen Vogue
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- The Voice of “Apu” on ‘The Simpsons’ is Now Making Amends for The Character
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges
- ‘What A Bunch Of B.S.’: Family Of 5-Year-Old Critically Injured In Britt Reid’s DWI Crash Scoffs At Charges
- Lizzo Says Fat People Are Still Getting The “Short End” Of The Body Positivity Movement
- Watch: Sydney Poitier’s Trailblazing Oscar Win Happened On This Day In 1964