Tanner Cook is a 21-year-old YouTuber who was shot while playing a prank in a mall in Virginia. He releases YouTube videos via the channel “Classified Goons”. He stated that he was just playing a prank a “practical joke” and the guy shot him. This may be an example of playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes, unfortunately. Tanner survived the gunshot wound and spoke to the news to detail what happened.
The suspect, Alan W. Colie, 31, has been facing felony charges since the incident. These charges include aggravated malicious wounding, discharging a firearm within a building, and use of a firearm in the commission of a felony. The two did not know each other pryer to the shooting.
- Beyoncé And Blue Ivy Hit The Stage In Red Off-White Looks During The Latest Stop On The Renaissance Tour
- Beyoncé Pens A Sweet Message To Blue Ivy After Her Renaissance Tour Performance
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump In A Curve-Hugging Black Dress
- Slam Dunk! Angel Reese Is The New Face Of Mielle Organics
- What Happened To Black Soldiers After The Civil War?
- Megan Thee Stallion Was Spotted Having A Blast With Vivica A. Fox At Beyoncé’s Renaissance Show
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Lizzo Serves Face On Instagram
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
21 Year Old YouTuber Shot During YouTube Prank was originally published on hot1009.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Mother Goes Viral After Filming Her 6-year-old Son’s Morning Routine
31 Year-Old Woman Poses As A 14 Year-Old Boy To Have Sex With A 16 Year-Old Girl?
Tragedies of the Debarge Family
Gay Basketball Player Andre Marhold Exposes Former Sixers Player For Having A Small Lower Area
End Of An Era: 10 MTV News Moments Cemented In Black Pop Culture
Usher to Replace Diddy at Roots Picnic; Philly Has Mixed Emotions
Janelle Monáe Has The Internet Parched Over Sultry “Lipstick Lover” Video