After the VERZUZ battle with Dipset and The Lox, fans started to recognize Mariah Carey as an R&B artist who has worked with plenty of rappers in the industry. Would this make her a hood princess? Of course her bestie, Da Brat tapped in to share her opinion on the topic. Also, Tiffany Haddish shared she had to lose 50 pounds for her role as Flo-Jo. Gary suggests another entertainer in the industry to take on the role.
Brat also celebrated the premiere of her new reality show and shares how the party went down.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The Dipset & The Lox VERZUZ Battle Proved Mariah Carey Is A Real Hood Princess [Videos]
1. "Honey (Remix)" ft. Mase & The LoxSource:Mariah Carey 1 of 7
2. Jadakiss - "U Make Me Wanna"Source:jadakiss 2 of 7
3. "I Know What You Want" ft. Flipmode SquadSource:busta rhymes 3 of 7
4. "It's Like That" ft. Jermaine Dupri & Fatman ScoopSource:Mariah Carey 4 of 7
5. "Fantasy (Remix)" ft. ODBSource:Mariah Carey 5 of 7
6. Busta Rhymes - "Where I Belong"Source:busta rhymes 6 of 7
7. "Say Something" ft. Snoop DoggSource:Mariah Carey 7 of 7
Gary’s Tea: Is Mariah Carey A Hood Princess? Should Fantasia Play Flo-Jo? [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com