Even though we may be from different places, somehow black culture is so strong. Special K rounds up a bunch of things you can for sure find in a black family’s house. We all have that one grandma who doesn’t let you sit in the “good living room” or that plastic bag filled with other plastic bags, or that one stack of paper that needs to be thrown away.
Listen to Special K drag you and all the other black families we know.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
1. Serena Williams - On GrowingSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group On being the First African-American Woman to Own a Billion Dollar BusinessSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne On the Aspect of BusinessSource:via MONARCH 3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist On Being an Activist and Business FigureSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Robert “Bob” Johnson, Founder of BET On The Legacy of BETSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Sean P. Diddy Combs - Businessman On Following Your DreamsSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman On the Importance of FailureSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Founding Grand Matron of Africa Cinematography Festival On Passion and SuccessSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist On Remaining HumbleSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. BeyonceSource:Getty 10 of 10
News You Can’t Use: Things You Can Always Find In A Black Family’s House [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com