Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3 of 6
imagine your mom being ERYKAH BADU pic.twitter.com/PLDIJbvLHh— mira (@mirameeruh) February 4, 2020
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: Tracee Ellis Ross Recreates A Fierce Photo Of Diana Ross
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- LL Cool J’s Rock The Bells Announces Launch of New Clothing Line “Hip-Hop Is Essential”
- Borgata Virtual Job Fair [CLICK HERE FOR JOB OPENINGS]
- T.I. Says “Just Because I’m Proud Of Who I Am, Don’t Make Me Hate WhoYou Are.”
- Kanye West Is Living At The Mercedez-Benz Stadium To Finish ‘Donda’ Album
- Michael B. Jordan Developing Black Superman Project for HBO Max
- Gabrielle Union Embraces Her Natural Curly Locs After The Big Chop
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com