A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Get A Peek Inside Tracee Ellis Ross’ Posh Dinner Party For Pattern Beauty
- The Latest Hollywood Divorce & What Did Tyler Perry Say About Black Women? | The Amanda Seales Show
- Hot and Trending: Nicki Minaj’s Husband, Anthony Anderson’s Divorce & More!
- Wisconsin County Leader Whines He Can’t Get Grants Because His ‘Skin Is Too White’
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
- Dwyane Wade Says It Was Difficult To Open Up To Gabrielle Union About Being Unfaithful
- Megan Thee Stallion Hints At Possible EP & Tour With Cardi B
- Former Trump Aide Claims Rudy Giuliani Groped Her On Jan. 6
- Ashanti And Her Gorgeous Curves Are On Vacation Again. See Her Stunning White Bikini
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com
31 Year-Old Woman Poses As A 14 Year-Old Boy To Have Sex With A 16 Year-Old Girl?
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Social Media Trolls Jada Pinkett Smith Posting Throwback Video of Tupac Dancing to A Fresh Prince Song
NFL Football Baes: Meet Eagles WR Devonta Smith’s Girlfriend, Mya Danielle!
[VIDEO] Undefeated MMA Fighter Gets Carjacked in Philly While Delivering Uber Eats
Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
Teyana Taylor Announces Separation From Iman Shumpert After 7 Years of Marriage: ‘We Are Still The Best Of Friends’
Eagles Rule Out Gainwell, Bradberry, Blankenship In Home Opener vs. Vikings