Former NFL star Chad Johnson is getting honest about his broken relationship with his mother.
Johnson is starring on Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars: Family Edition with his mother who he revealed he “never” had a relationship with growing up since he was raised by his grandmother on The Tom Joyner Morning Show.
Listen to the insightful interview below and hear if he thinks this troubled relationship affected his dating life.
Black Celebrities From the South
1. Pharrell Williams - Virginia1 of 19
2. Monica - Georgia2 of 19
3. Ludacris - Georgia3 of 19
4. Missy Elliott - Virginia4 of 19
5. Lionel Richie - Alabama5 of 19
6. Laverne Cox - Alabama6 of 19
7. Robin Roberts - Alabama7 of 19
8. Octavia Spencer - Alabama8 of 19
9. Nina Simone - North CarolinaSource:Associated Press 9 of 19
10. J. Cole - North Carolina10 of 19
11. Jermaine Dupri - GeorgiaSource:Associated Press 11 of 19
12. Juicy J - Tennessee12 of 19
13. Trina - Florida13 of 19
14. Scottie Pippen - Arkansas14 of 19
15. Joe Jackson - Arkansas15 of 19
16. Lil Wayne - Louisiana16 of 19
17. Master P - Louisiana17 of 19
18. Anthony Mackie - Louisiana18 of 19
19. Luke James - Louisiana19 of 19
Chad Johnson Talks Repairing Relationship With Absent Mom, Struggling With Monogamy was originally published on blackamericaweb.com