HelloBeautiful.com Cutest Couple
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The “HelloBeautiful.com Cutest Couple” Photo contest (“Contest”) will begin on Saturday, February 4, 2012 and end on Tuesday, February 14, 2012 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. One (1) grand prize winner will be awarded one (1) Samsung Blu-ray DVD Player and one (1) ‘Bridesmaids’ Blu-ray DVD.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following.
- Contestants must follow HelloBeautiful.com on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/HelloBeautiful.
- Contestants must tweet a photo of themselves and their significant other to @HelloBeautiful and include the hash tag #CutestCouple.
- All Twitter entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, February 13, 2012 or they will be void.
- One entry per person per Twitter account during the Contest Period.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Twitter account at the time the entry was made.
- By uploading a submission and entering this Contest, each participant represents and warrants to be bound by the Official Contest rules, that they are authorized to and have the rights to submit the content in the entry, and that all of the below-listed requirements have been met.
- Entries may not be patently offensive, illegal, pornographic or obscene, or similarly inappropriate in Station’s sole discretion.
- Entries must be family friendly and not contain any profanity, obscene language, lewd or sexual content, references or graphics (no nude, sexually explicit, or suggestive photos).
- Submissions may not infringe upon any rights of any third party including without limitation, copyright, trademark and right of publicity or privacy
- Entries must be produced and solely owned by the contestant submitting the entry.
- Entries must be unpublished and not have been submitted in other competitions
- Submissions must not contain: unnecessary violence, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), or otherwise assault or threaten others
- If additional individuals are featured in the entry, each entrant warrants and represents that the entrant has obtained permission from each person who appears in the photographic submission
- The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of Interactive One, LLC ( “Company”), its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from Interactive One within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- One (1) grand prize package will be awarded for this Contest, and will include the following.
- One (1) Samsung Blu-ray DVD Player.
- One (1) Bridesmaids Blu-ray DVD.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Company management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Contest winners must sign and date official Company release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Company. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email, mail and/or phone within five (5) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have five (5) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within five (5) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return completed and executed release forms and affidavits, if applicable and as required by Company or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the Contest sponsor / and or Contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
- If the winner is a minor (under the age of eighteen (18)), all release forms and affidavits must be signed by the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by tweeting a photo of themselves and their significant other to @HelloBeautiful. After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
- The grand prize drawing will take place on Tuesday, February 14, 2012. The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received via Twitter.
- The grand prize winner will be notified via an announcement from the HelloBeautiful.com Twitter page.
- Winner will be required to provide HelloBeautiful.com with a mailing address to ship the prize. Company will then ship the prize package to the winner.
- All decisions made by Company management or any Contest Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Company and or Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- Company retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
- All Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold Company sponsor, any other Contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Dates and times of concerts and trips promoted by Contest sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of Company Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. Company is not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
- Company participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, Company participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of Company and will not be returned.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond Company and Company’s control which, in Company sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Company reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
Shooting At Kansas City Chiefs Parade
Tragedies of the Debarge Family
Suge Knight Says Snoop Dogg’s Wife is Going on Exotic Excursions with Other Men!
Beyonce is Back in School to Earn a G.E.D.
You Gotta Listen to this Genius MIx!!! Steve "Silk" Hurley mixes Luther and Usher songs (for Robin Thicke!) to devastating effect on The Tom Joyner Morning Show Thursday, October 9th
Happy National Cheesesteak Day! Top 10 Best Cheesesteaks in Philadelphia
Official List Of Philly's Best Black-Owned Restaurants
Ten Best Valentine’s Day Themed Restaurants in Philly