Patricia Dye, 31, posed as a 14-year-old boy under the alias Matt Abrams in order to allegedly have sex with a 16-year-old girl in Springboro, Ohio, according to the Dayton Daily News.
Dye was arrested after the underage girl she is accused of having sex with fled the hotel room that she shared with Dye, reports CBS News. Police say that the girl fled after finding out that Dye was an adult woman and not the boy that she had claimed to be.
Dye has admitted to posing as a young boy, but has not yet spoken on allegations of whether or not she had sex with the victim. Before her arrest, Dye stayed with the girl for in a hotel for three days.
“They were boyfriend-girlfriend,” Sgt. Bob Marchiny said. “(Dye) looks just like a boy.”
Dye, a 4-foot-11 woman from Franklin was six inches shorter than the victim and has no local criminal record to show.
Dye is charged with corruption of a minor and unlawful sex with a minor. She is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- Biz Markie Funeral Is Monday, Rev. Al Sharpton To Deliver Eulogy
- Alicia Keys Shares Sweet Message To Hubby Swizz Beatz For Their 11th Anniversary: ‘Twin Flames’
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Jamaican Athlete Elaine Thompson-Herah Breaks Flo-Jo’s Olympic Record In Women’s 100 Meters
- Nicki Minaj Is Set To Host ‘The Real Housewives of Potomac’ Reunion Special
- 20 Creepiest Things To Whisper In Someone’s Ear While Hugging